Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WEEK 4 - Father's Day and "Back to the USSR"

Here's a 3-generation shot on Father's Day. We enjoyed the day in our backyard with family over and phone calls from those outside of Utah. Hope all the fathers had a good day.
Raidon is sporting his first haircut and looks like a big boy now.

He and Andy played a mean game of hopscotch and made me laugh. I'm proud of Andy and how he tries so hard to be a good father to Raidon.
Tuesday night Sarah was packed up and ready to fly off for her study abroad in Russia for six weeks. She plans a short trip over to Ukraine to visit friends after her classes are over. She is first stopping in New York for a day with another travelling student since she has never seen it. We will miss her!
A few words about Bruce's and my health quest...., it's going well. We're both feeling better, even though I'm more tired. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow and get my thyroid checked again. He'll probably just change my prescription. It's keeping me from losing any weight. Other than that, things are great. I spent a couple hours at the gym this morning and Bruce was there last night. We can't always go together, but tonight we can take our walk in the neighborhood. Jeri

3 comments:

Stacey and Andy said...

Andy and Raidon are so stinkin' cute! Love that video of hopscotch. Keep 'em comin'! When will Sarah be in NY? Has she already come and gone?

Bruce and Jeri said...

Yep, Stacey. Sarah went to NY and is now in Moscow for her study abroad for six weeks.

Beth said...

Andy does seem like a good daddy. I am glad I got to see him and Raidon when we were down there. I have been thinking about Sarah going to Russia. How is everything? Love you and see you soon.