Friday, May 15, 2009

MAY IS HERE!

Hope all the mothers had a nice Mother's Day. This is what Jared and Candace brought me. Gorgeous flowers that are all white. I'm still enjoying them on my table today. Thank you and to all my children who remembered me in different ways. I love my children to pieces!!!
We got to call our Sarah on Mother's Day! It was great to talk with her and she was excited to talk with us. We took turns talking on the phone but I think I hogged most of the time. We have already received her return travel itinerary from the Church. She will arrive at the Salt Lake City Airport on Tuesday, August 18th at 7:50 pm. Yes, I'm excited.

Our 5th grandchild, Wyatt took his first trip in an airplane to Utah. It was so much fun having Spencer, Jane, and him. What a nice gift for Mother's Day to have my family all around me.
Wyatt and Raidon met for the first time. Raidon is four months older than his cousin.

Last Saturday we went to Draper Park and had a picnic. The boys had fun on the playground.

Wyatt thought his grandpa was pretty fun too.

Jane had a birthday on the 14th. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jane. Thank you so much for being a great daughter-in-law! Also, thank you for the yummy dinner you made us on your last night in Utah. Hope you come back often.

3 comments:

Susan Earl said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day Jeri! What a blessing to have your family with you.

The Howards: Spencer, Jane, Wyatt, and Norah said...

We had a great time and wish we lived closer. Thanks for everything!

Tim and Jeannie Fry said...

I love looking at your blog. It reminds me of my family. I love your daughter Sister Howard and all the service she gives here in the mission. You've got a great family! Love, Sister Fry