Monday, November 10, 2008

Candace Tagged Me

Tagged!
Here are the Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment so they know when your post is up

Well, I really don't think I know enough people who blog that haven't already been tagged to tag. I don't mean to be a bad sport, but I will at least answer the questions. The ones that I have read have all been different, but Lora Knight at least posted the rules, so I will go by it.

Six random things about myself are:

1. I surprise myself every day at how fast I am getting old and cranky.
2. I can hardly wait to own a home again. Renting stinks.
3. I voted for John McCain but I really do like Barrack Obama too. I just hope he doesn't mess up our country more than it is.
4. I have a degenerating "stick neck" which gave me headaches so I go to a chiropractor twice a week to get adjusted.
5. I wish I would have kept taking violin lessons when I was younger.
6. I cry almost every day over my children, missing them or wishing I had been a better mother.

3 comments:

Shila said...

Oh Jeri you are and have been a great mother. I have always looked up to you and your love for your children. So don't ever think that you could have done better, when I look at all of your kids and see that they are all very successful people now! That's a mother!

Deana said...

Linda said:
You were as good a mother as our mommy, and that is perfect!! I love you!
Your sis

Melinda said...

hello from Sister Howard